- How to change the default web browser on Mac?
- How to Change the User Agent in Safari for Mac
- Change the Selection Highlight Color in Mac OS X
Click the arrow buttons to find the next or previous match. To see or clear recent searches, click the magnifying glass in the search field. You can also choose other options, such as Whole Words and Match Case, to refine your search.
How to change the default web browser on Mac?
Enter a word or phrase in the first field. Enter the replacement word or phrase in the second field. Thus you put the irrelevant content out of your view, change color schemes, or completely restructure the entire site.
It has made sites like the Drudge Report, Breitbart and many others so much easier on my eyes. I also found a psychedelic style that has been fun to use as well.
When you visit a site, click the icon to see the available styles for that site. You can easily switch from style to style depending on your mood at that moment. You can also install custom cursors for each site you visit. I installed a silly Iron Man cursor for the Drudge Report and it worked quite well.
How to Change the User Agent in Safari for Mac
Yes No. Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Already answered Not a question Bad question Other.
Change the Selection Highlight Color in Mac OS X
Related wikiHows. Article Info This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- mac to pc external hard drive not recognizing!
- Find and Replace Words or Phrases.
- mac mountain lion download iso.
- mac ssh x11 forwarding request failed on channel 0;
- How to Find and Replace on Excel on PC or Mac (with Pictures);
- 10 must-have Safari extensions | Computerworld.
- how to get marble blast gold free mac;
Is this article up to date? Cookies make wikiHow better.
- Try FreeStyler if you’re sick of the same old web sites!
- how to install phpmyadmin on mac os x 10.8.
- Hint Options.